Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kindle downloads - How to download unlimited ebooks for the Kindle


Im not the biggest gadget fan but i have recently brought the new Kindle eReader, In my opinion it is one of the best consumer gadgets for years and the freedom it allows me to travel with hundreds of books without having to carry humdreds of books just blew me away.

The Biggest problem i had was finding quality books to download for my Kindle, I went down the route of looking for Authors and Publishers online and downloading books directly from the authors and would often get free books and downloads from these types of site. I also used to buy a lot of books off amazon but with the majority costing around $10 it doesnt take long for a book fan to spend a fortune.


No comments:

Post a Comment