Monday, August 15, 2011

Amazon Kindle Questions & Answers


Can you really spawn money putting your unpublished how to book on kindle?
It depends. I think it is not much difference to actual book, you need to publicize it in command to have people aware and get your book. Research is a must too, see what how to book is hot selling and you'll know the call for of the market.

Can you return with the Amazon Kindle surrounded by Canada?
Can you buy the Kindle (e-book reading device) from the US and use it Canada. Even if you can't connect to Amazon's free WIFI in Canada that's ok. But from Canada can you still purchase the e-books on the Kindle (because you need an internet connection to do that right?) ...

Can you see graphs, charts, and other pictures on the ebooks using the Amazon Kindle?
Also, is there a way to know if a certain book is available for the Kindle up to that time I buy the Kindle? Thanks! You can see images on the Kindle. However, they are in B/W and heavily pixelated, which vehicle it's not very good at...

Can you share me roughly the Kindle from Amazon?
How is Kindle 2 different from the first generation? Can you see pictures on the Kindle? What have been some problems you own had with either social group? What are the good things? Any information regarding the Kindle or Kindle 2 would be great. Thanks! Here ya jump... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154JDAI?ie=UTF8&tag=wifiviga-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00154JDAI You can down load...

Can you simply carry a Kindle from Amazon online?
I was hope to handle one in a brick & mortar store earlier buying one Unfortunately no. You can see a good answer here about this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ For me, I've also worried about paying $359 (the price I draw from my Kindle 2 at that time) for an electronic device that I've never seen.

Can you skip page on the Kindle?
I want to buy a Kindle, but before I shell out the money I want to make sure I will like it. I hear someone say that there is no way to jump to any other page then the previous or next one. So if I want to re read something that happened 75 page ago...

Can you sort sentences using the words abhor, bigot, enfranchise, kindle, placid, remuneration, and talisman?
***Different Sentences*** how about you look up what the words mean surrounded by a dictionary, and do your own homework; or take Mr. Z's suggestions I visited abhor but she charged me too much.Contestant A got a unknown car but contestant bigot a trip to hawaii.Paris is a...

Can you stifle Wikipedia on the Kindle?
So, I've been hearing all this hype just about Amazons Kindle 2 and how it can view Wikipedia. But can you sign in and edit it? Not worth doing. The Kindle browser is so primitive that editing is not worth the time. The Kindle (v2) is for reading books and some basic, internet surfing capability.

Can you still buy ebooks for Kindle 1?
I really want to buy a Kindle, but the 2nd gen. is too expensive. If I buy the 1st gen., will i still be able to buy the ebooks?? Yep, you can still buy books from the built in Kindle store. Source(s): My dad's K1. Yes, the wireless network of Kindle 1 is merely the...

Can you type and liberate record on a kindle?
I mean, if I wanted to write a short story, could I type and save it on a Kindle? I know you can annotate Kindle text but can you write a whole new document? Does it have some variety of word processing software? If you can, could you somehow transfer it to...

Can you type on a kindle?
just another step in process to buy one. Yes, you can.You can buy a cheap one at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€ Yes, you can. You can also spot annotation, look up dictionary, and do basic web browsing with the Kindle.I've given more opinion on the Kindle to another person who is buying one: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?€ Hope it helps. Source(s): ...

Can you type on your kindle?
Can you type on your kindle? haha, I think kindle is as in kindling, as within fire wood Yes, you can.You can read this review as economically, it outlines quite a lot of benefits of the Kindle, and also why it is worth especially at the end of the review: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ Hope this help. Source(s):...

Can you upload ebooks from your computer to your kindle?
do you have to buy books from the kindle bookstore only, or can you upload ebook files saved surrounded by your computer that you bought from other sources? Yes. You can see the details roughly this here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ Yes, as long as the format of ebook is supported by the Kindle.

Can you upload pirated books to a kindle?
I'm a Kindle 2 owner but I never tried it. I guess you can do it as you can copy anything from your computer to your Kindle, or send any document to your Kindle email for conversion. It is not recommended of course and you are breaking the copyright tenet.Instead, I'll suggest you to...

Can you use a Kindle on an airplane?
Can u use a Kindle on an airplane? Can u actually purchase books on the Kindle during the flight, or would that kinda not work because of the whole Internet thing on planes? Thanks! I dont enjoy a Kindle. I'm just wondering! [: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edaJP3Lp0€ there is no internet on flights Yes when you...

Can you use a kindle within college instead of textbook?
i was wondering if i could download my textbooks onto my kindle instead of carrying them around. is this allowed at most colleges and universities? Yes, sure.I've also mentioned more in the region of textbooks on the Kindle here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?€ And there is a review here, written by a student about the...

Can you use Facebook on Kindle 2?
I saw you can read blogs, so I was wondering if it was facebookable. No, Kindle 2 cannot handle website which are too complex. As you can see from the sale page, it can only handle simple, text-centric Web sites such as Google and Wikipedia: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€ But there are abundant good side for the Kindle 2.

Can you use google books on kindle?
I am deciding between the kindle and the sony ready I like that you can read the free google books on the sony but they enjoy fewer actual books can you use the free google books on the kindle? and how exactly do the google books work? do you just download them like any other book...

Can you use Kindle 2 surrounded by Japan?
I live in USA right now but I was wondering if I could also use it contained by Japan if I go back. Just that you can't access the wireless meet people everywhere like in the United States. You can get Kindle books on Amazon from your PC and copy them to the Kindle through...

Can you use Kindle app on itouch?
yes indeed. You can sync to both device and read Kindle books. Here some good info on that...http://freshtech.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/four-changes-that-impact-the-amazon-kindle/http://freshtech.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/four-changes-that-impact-the-amazon-kindle/hope this help Yes, you can. See it from the question Which iPhones and iPod touches are compatible with Kindle for iPhone? below, it can read Kindle books if it is iPod touch next to Firmware 2.0: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€...

Can you use the Barnes & Noble ereader near Kindle?
I just bought a kindle 2 and am waiting for it to arrive. I am researching places to get free, cheap ebooks for it. I see that Barnes and Noble just launch an ereader that gives you free classics (which I know you can also find elsewhere) and some free books for signing...

Can you use the Kindle 2 internet for free or does it cost money?
I just got a Kindle 2 and was wondering if i could access my yahoo e-mail details for free or if it costs money. I don't want to run up a credit card bill unintentionally. Can i actually send and receive emails from my kindle? The wireless access for...

Can you use the untried Kindle 2 as a workbook editor?
The keyboard is there and I know you can take proceedings inside a book but can you actually open a word document or a txt file and stifle it? Can you use this to write 3-4 pages worth of text and then convert it to something a PC will certificate?Thank you Apparently...

Can you use your kindle 2 as a phone?
No you can not it anly good for reading stuff Source(s): internet No, you can't. It is amazing for reading books, but cannot be a phone. Source(s): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€ (Kindle 2 homepage) No, only as an ebook reader. There is a Kindle 2 and iPhone comparison here, about their...

Can you verbs files/books from Kindle to your computer? I know you can from computer to Kindle.?
I want one. What do you think of Kindle? Is it worth it? I'm going to be using it until... it dies. Yes, you can. Actually I often backup the files on my Kindle 2 to the computer...If you are thinking of...

Can you walk online beside the Kindle?
Or is it just going to link to Wikipedia? If I can go to other network sites for free that will really make it worth the $400. Especially if I can use it to Google directions and such. http://arjunthomas.com/?p=221 http://digg.com/tech_news/What_is_Kindle http://kindlereader.blogspot.com/2007/12€ http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1553380

Changing a setting on Kindle 2?
So I just received the Kindle 2 and I absolutely love it. But when I'm reading a book I see that at the bottom of the page it says the percentage of how much of the book I hold read. Is there a way to change that so I can see what page of the...

Cheap ebook reader approaching the kindle?
hey so im looking for a cheap ebook reader. it doesnt have to be a kindle. Ebook readers do not differ too much in price. It ranges from $250 - $400. So I reflect the best bet is the Kindle 1, which is now around $250.You can read the article here, it gives a good comparison for...

Cheap Purse that will fit my Kindle?
I already have a coach purse, and it's really cute, but it doesn't fit my Amazon Kindle that I recently got for christmas. It's in the region of the size of a paperback book, and I also need to fit my cell phone, makeup bag (it's fairly small), wallet, key, ipod, and gum inside. I'm a...

Cheap, reliable digital reader? (ex. Kindle, Sony, etc.)?
I am looking for a cheap digital reader like Kindle. I don't want the Kindle though, so any alternatives you have would be great. It has to be below $300. Thanks! I would get the kindle, bought mine and love every minute of it.I provided the intertwine to get your own: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€ ...

More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com


No comments:

Post a Comment