Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Amazon Kindle Questions & Answers


Does anyone know if Amazon's untried Kindle device will allow one to store and read adobe pdf files?
i searched on their site, it says you can take word documents beside you... but what about pdf files? i looked at the sony e-reader, but was told it was difficult to achieve pdf files formatted to display properly. i really need soemthing...

Does anyone know when the Amazon kindle will be available within the UK?
No one knows. The Kindle has been said to walk overseas since the first Kindle comes out in Nov 2007. But there doesn't seem to enjoy any progress so far.Actually, if you are outside the United States, the best thing for the Kindle having free wireless access vanishes. I'll...

Does anyone know when the clean performance of amazon Kindle will come out, text 2.0?
As in the past years, most new version, computers, games etc will hit the market around October. Getting ready for the Christmass sales.

Does anyone know when the second contemporaries Kindle will be released?
Kindle is a reading device and Amazon has just lowered the price of the original Kindle. It have some flaws that will probably be corrected in the next one they release. But I don't know when that is. Nothing have been posted about a 2.0 version. However, price drops usually...

Does anyone know where on earth i can find textbook for the kindle? Thank you?
See here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ Most Kindle titles are on the Amazon web site. In reality, that's really the best resource for Kindle titles.You should know, though, that because of the low price pressures that Amazon (which owns Kindle) puts on publishers, many textbook publishers have opted...

Does anyone own a Kindle from Amazon?
If you do, what do you like or dislike about it? I own the Kindle 2, so let me give you some of my opinion. I've to say I I love it! I think I've read over 20 books with my Kindle, no glitches so far!One of the reason I love my Kindle is that it...

Does anyone own a Kindle ?
I know that the books you download is around 9.00 what I would like to know is do you pay for files from the kindle , set up account and pay or do you go to amazon.com to pay cheque for them. Yes, I have a Kindle. And yes, you set up an account with Amazon...

Does anyone own a Kindle: Amazon's Revolutionary Wireless Reading Device?
Is it worth it?? Are good books available?? Is there somewhere I can look at a list of what book are available??What is your overall feelings of it?? Definitely worth the money. There are over 85000 books to choose from. I mull over there are lists of the books on the amazon...

Does anyone own a Kindle?
I saw a preview for one on amazon.com and they looked cool, but if anyone had one and would tell me about them i would greatly appreciate it. I have a Kindle 2. I really like it. It's cheaper than order new books mail order from Amazon but not as cheap, influence, as a used book store,...

Does anyone own a kindle?
Is it worth the expense and why? Don't purchase a kindle! Books are worth the paper they are printed on. I don't have it but really want it. Instead of going to the book store and getting books you can download them right on there, and keep them to so you can grasp a book easily I...

Does anyone own an theory when the Kindle Reader will be on Dutch auction contained by the United Kingdom?
Good question.It was launched within the USA on the 19th November 2007 and it is predicted that it will be on sale in Great Britain in the middle of this year.We await developments.

Does anyone own the kindle for reading their college textbook?
I am thinking about buying a kindle and want to know if it is worth it for my textbooks. What is the experience like? I don't have a Kindle myself, but a number of my classmates enjoy and I really admire them. I know they have got some textbook on the Kindle.I remember...

Does anyone plan on buying that Amazon Kindle thingamabob.?
I hesitate because you can usually get used books for less than the kindle altered copy, and I don't want a new gadget that I'll have to replace every two or three years like an ipod. That get expensive. Any thoughts? Nope. I'm usually only reading 1 book at a time anyway.

Does anyone within the Ajax/Durham region of Ontario know where on earth to procure FREE wood kindling for a fireplace?
In your yard or your neighbors yard. They are called sticks.

Does Dell deal in anything resembling the Kindle?
Thanks! Nope no one does its state of the art, buy one if you can. There so sweet i saw something SIMILAR at the Sony Syle store at our local mall. . check out the sony website. . http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stor€

Does it cost money to download books on a kindle?
No, it doesn't cost money to download books. But you'll need to pay for the books.For example, you can seize this Kindle book right now at $6.59, and it will not cause any extra for downloading the book to your Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BDV€ There are also lots of free Kindle books provided by...

Does Kindle 2 work surrounded by India for downloading books?
Can Amazon's Kindle 2 work in India See here about more on how it works: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ Yes it does, certainly. You can download books from your computer in India using the Kindle USB connection. You cannot access Whispernet outside of the USA though. To make a payment reading material not...

Does kindle wireless work within canada?
No, the 3G sprint network is only available in the United States. You can see the Kindle 2 sale page, and search for wirelss coverage map and you'll see: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€ I'll say the advantage of the Kindle 2 over other ebook reader is that it can access the internet everywhere for free, but this benefit...

Does kindle works within Mexico?
Yes it does. You need to download the books to your computer, then into the Kindle. I own friends who have them and use them here all the time. yes!I provided the link to draw from your own: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€

Does love involve to be kindled or can it overrun a dormant state ?
Rekindled if you have a dormant state. Sure it does. You just need to be creative and product time for it and you will get it back if both people are feeling like to make it work. Love should never enter a dormant state, if you find...

Does love requirement to be kindle or can it endorse a dormant state ?
Love ceases to be love when it goes dormant.I found this great poem on quoteland.com that expresses how I feel.(untitled)Can you fix a broken spannerThat be thrown into the broken works?Can you forgive the face who scoffed at painAnd hit the shoulders that simply shirked?Can a mother's...

Does psychiatry verbs peoples lives? The kindling effect false? Is it adjectives baloney?
I have bipolar disorder...or what is labelled bipolar disorder. I was manic (99% of the time) and after several years it become an out of control manism. After quitting using drugs, quitting smoking, quitting drinking, praying etc etc...ive been able to symmetry my brain to almost unoticeble effects.I still...

Does reading a kindle lose the feeling(touch) of a book?
I like to read books. I have been interested surrounded by getting a kindle 2, but i don't know if it is worth it. Money wise, but most importantly i don't know if it has the touch and feel of a book. Reading with the Kindle is extraordinarily much like reading a...

Does the amazon kindle download books surrounded by polish?
Here you can find some Kindle books in Polish: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ yes!I provided the link to get your own: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J€

Does the Amazon Kindle competent to hold other e-books from an assortment of websitse?
Nope. The Kindle supports ONLY Kindle-format ebooks sold by Amazon.com, no PDFs or any other format. It's been getting mixed reviews, mostly negative. I'm a hard-core bibliophile and a regular Amazon.com shopper, but I am not not NOT going to be getting a Kindle. It's not worth it.

Does the Amazon Kindle engrave a revolution within technology and society?
with the death of printed paper surely not too far astern, is the future here?! Amazon Kindle will not succeed. There have been many attempts so far from other manufacturers such as Sony and they enjoy all missed the main point behind the device: that it have to be open and...

Does the amazon kindle enjoy a touch blind?
I want to buy a kindle and I am trying to find out as much about it as possable. There's no touch screen, but that's actually a appropriate thing. Once you see the screen in tangible life, you'll understand why you wouldn't want to be rubbing your finger on it. I avoid touching it at...

Does the Amazon Kindle include illimited net navigation, trough its Sprint card?
The Sprint SIM card included in Kindle and the internet browser installed in the experimental menu, allow to surf the web short limits or only on certain sites? The Kindle runs on Sprint's EvDO make friends.. that's a CDMA network, not GSM.. thus, no SIM card. But it does have built-in...

Does the Amazon Kindle own memo taking capability?
Yes, it has. Read this review and you'll know: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ I owned the Kindle 2, so let me give you some of my opinion. I've to say I love it! I think I've read over 20 books with my Kindle, no glitches so far!I love my Kindle because it have helped me improve a...

Does the Amazon Kindle work outside the US? (I live surrounded by Colombia- South America)?
According to the Amazon website, it is currently not available to international customers, but I think it'll work outside the US because it's a battery powered thing. However, I don't know if you'll win access to the internet because of the cell-phone internet thing, so if it...

More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com


No comments:

Post a Comment