Monday, August 15, 2011

Amazon Kindle FAQ


Can I read ebooks which are big within size on Kindle, Ipod or any other device?
I have so many ebooks in my laptop but I can't strain my eyes on the PC so i need a perfect ebook reader to read my books. THankyou Choose the Kindle, I'll say. Read here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i€ Ipod isn't for reading, the peak is just similar...

Can I read Kindle books on my laptop, if I don't own a Kindle?
Nope. You can read e-books on your laptop, but not Kindle books. Here's more info on the subject. Hope it helps :) Source(s): The Amazon Kindle 2 http://www.ehow.com/how_4808104_buy-a-ki€ No, you cannot. You need the Kindle device to read the Kindle books.BTW, Amazon just put the Kindle...

Can I receive my subsctription of the New York Times to my Amazon Kindle if I be in motion in a foreign country?
I am thinking of buying one Amazon Kindle. The only concern is that, I am living outside the united states. Can I use my Kindle to receive my subscription such as New York Times or Wall Street Journal? Thanks As...

Can I return a used Kindle 2?
I ordered and received it just last week. Also, how about paperwork I bought? Will I be eligible for a full refund? The device is still in excellent condition. Go to Amazon.com under returns/refunds policy and try to initiate a return. It will guide you through the process. Is the kindle broken? If it have...

Can I store my own Books contained by .pdf or .doc format contained by an Amazon Kindle?
Can I storage my own information through the wireless port? or is it only Amazon Books that can be stored?, Does the Kindle come with any cables?(I live within Venezuela so I don't bump into someone with a Kindle everyday) You can copy PDF and...

Can I sync a .mobi e-book to my Amazon Kindle 2 short converting it?
I downloaded a free ebook in .mobi format. Can I sync it directly to my Kindle or do I need to convert it somehow? EASY 10 POINTS!! The Kindle 2 can read .mobi directly. The following is extracted from its sales page, MOBI is natively supported:Content Formats Supported: Kindle...

Can i use my kindle contained by ixtapa mexico? (will i hold connectivity via whispernet)?
i'll be vacationing on the beach in SW mexico near zihuatenejo and ixtapa and want to know whether i can expect to download more books to read on my kindle while i'm in attendance, or whether i should load up before i go. There is no whispernet...

Can I use the Amazon Kindle for internet on my laptop?
If I have an Amazon Kindle, is there a way that I can hook it up to my laptop and acquire internet on my laptop? Sort of like a EVDO PC Card? I am thinking of purchasing one but need to know first.Thanx! Here is an article about the Amazon...

Can I verbs books from my Grandma's Kindle to mine?
Hi my grandma just received a Kindle for her birthday. If I hook it up to the computer and make a copy of a book on her device, can I put it on mine and read it too? We bother have our Kindles registered beside different Amazon accounts and I know...

Can individuals buy Amazon's Kindle grant cards?
Can individuals buy Amazon's Kindle gift cards without owning a Kindle. Is is similar to Itunes or must you have an rationalization to do this? According to the page below, anyone can buy it, and the one with the account uses it. http://www.amazon.com/amazon-gift-card-k€

Can kindle 1 recieve converted pdf files from amazon?
I am not sure if it does so as the kindle 2 can do, I have the option to purchase a kindle 1 for 200 as opposed to spending 359 on a kindle 2. What do you recommend to buy, the kindle one for 200 or kindle 2 for 300. Also if anyone know...

No comments:

Post a Comment