Monday, August 15, 2011

Amazon Kindle Q&a


Is the Kindle DX worth the money?
OK, so im a college student and am looking into getting a Kindle DX, anyone who knows what that is knows it is expensiveeeeeeee. So im wondering if its worth the money. I havent be much on reading lately but i do want to start reading more. Also, i would like it for college but i...

Is the Kindle e-book reader available surrounded by the UK? if so, where on earth can I buy it?
You can procure it off eBay Curry's digital were promoting it their stores the other week when I visited one.It was an e-book, not a Kindle per-se.the Sony one. You cannot order the Kindle device or the Kindle books on Amazon right now...

Is the kindle fitting or not?
is the kindle good? I have a Kindle and LOVE it! There are other similar devices, but as far as I'm concerned, nothing compares to the Kindle. Here's a intermingle with info on special features and such. Hope it helps :) Source(s): The Amazon Kindle 2 http://www.ehow.com/how_4808104_buy-a-ki€

Is the Kindle format one and only readable near the Kindle eBook Reader?
I was thinking of buying an iRex Iliad... but the eBook market seems to be immensely strong with the Kindle Format. Any recommendations? I got the Kindle for my birthday and love it. You can put other text on it besides the Kindle format. And music and can go on...

Is the Kindle reading device worth the money?
I've heard about the kindle how its a electronic reading device and you get books cheap and how you pretty much convey a book store in your bag but is it worth the $359.00. It looks really cool, and it looks small so can you actually see the font as powerfully as you do in...

IS the kindle something that would kind sense for?
Im a high school student and was thinking something like purchasing a kindle for when I have to read books for my english class. We have to annotate and it has that portion. Are there any cons to getting it? If there are any high academy students with one, could you please answer with...

Is the Kindle worth the $400 it costs?
I'm interested in the Kindle but it seems kind of costly seeing as you could buy eight years worth of books for matching price... or just go to the library. Any input? It's new and thus at top price. I'm a librarian and I like the concept, but I'm not sure if it has...

Is the kindle worth the money?
i don't really think so because it is over $200 to buy one but then most books you would like to buy you enjoy to pay for so wouldn't it be easier to go to a resale/thrift shop and just buying used books I think it's not only the price issue, but also the convenience it...

Is the kindle/ kindle dx available contained by india?
i want to buy the kindle, or kindle dx. is it available in india? and plus reading besides from books bought in amazon, can it read ebooks downloaded from internet for free? Unfortunately, Kindle or Kindle DX are not available outside the U.S. See the question Is Kindle DX available to customers outside the...

Is the principal network element on the Kindle free?
There is no fee for using Whispernet, but you do need to be in an nouns that has the Sprint EVDO signal. It's *very* basic because of the limitations of the Kindle's electronic ink display. You won't be able to stop by websites that use flash or are dependent upon high resolution or...

Is the Wifi on Kindle free? Also is the New York Times free on at hand?
I'm just wondering if there is a flat rate for the Wifi on Kindle or is there a monthly wage. Serious answers only. The Kindle doesn't enjoy Wifi, but a cellular modem. AFAIK, it is free, paid when you purchase a content.NYT is a subscription. It doesn't...

Is this kindle piece ruining books?
I think it is. Why would you need to do that to a book? It doesn't make it easier. An electronic text of a book? Really? On the go, easier to carry, and a faster way to return with books! Like the others said: It is easy, portable, and gather books from destruction over the years.

Is within a device approaching the Amazon Kindle, except it plays movies?
Where you can download movies onto it (legally, using a credit card) and play movies on the device. There is no device that I know of that is solely designed to allow the user to download movies the way the Kindle is for books. However, there are online services that allow...

Is within a path to find books that aren't on the kindle store on my kindle?
Is it only kindle store or could you somehow get other books? You should be able to download other formats -- at most minuscule ones that aren't DRM locked. It'll take HTML and Mobi for sure. I'm not certain about PDFs or some of the other formats,...

Is within any generic version of Amazon's kindle?
I love the idea of having a screen that replicates composition, but I think it is a little pricey. Are there any other alternatives beside the same screen technology? I am not even interested in spare features such as wireless downloads or access to the internet. I am just wondering if there...

Is within any track to release on Kindle?
I want a Kindle 1 (for the memory card) and i thought since i've waited a few years the price would go down but its still around 250-300 dollars. I'm 15 and cant afford this. I love reading, and i love re-reading and it's hard to take a ride to Barnes & Noble or the...

I've be given a Kindle DX. I love it. But it doesn't work contained by the UK. Anyone know when it will be supported?
Anyone heard anything from Apple? Does the EVDO format mean it won't work, or I have to hold it reprogrammed when Applie launches, or opened up and given a new Sim card? Does that reality I've registered it prevent...

Jewish women: Why do you cover your eyes after you kindle the Shabbat candles and verbs the kiddush blessing?
Because they're scared that the candles' fire will burn their eyesso they recite the blessing to avoid the hoot. It's a bit of a legal fiction; I'll try to explain it. Normally, we're supposed to speak a blessing first, and...

Judaism Question: Kindling the Sabbath Lights?
Where in the Torah does God command us to kindle the sabbath lights? Is this an oral tradition or in the Scriptures? Thanks! It's not in the Tanakh; it's Talmudic. The imaginative function of Shabbat candles was to enhance the enjoyment of the day by on a winning streak visibility. The sages realized that...

Just get a kindle. what book should i grasp subsequent?
so my dad had amazon bucks and he decided to get a kindle for us. okay after i finish my summer reading, i am aloud to get a book or two to read. right now i'm going to read dracula on it because it's free :D... so well here are accounts...

Kan the Amazon Kindle do Krosswords?
I'm really interested in the feature of the Amazon Kindle of downloading the New York Times every morning for me. But it wouldn't be worth it if I couldn't do my crossword...It has a upright, is it Crossword Capable? No. It can't do crosswords, and you have to pay for the New York Times (same...

Keeping books on my 2 kindle, Version 2 and DX?
I have a Kindle 2 which is small and perfect for reading in bed or while traveling, I also lately bought a DX version for during the day when a larger screen would be functional.I have 400 books on my Kindle 2, I want to keep them on it, is there a process...

Kindle 1 or Kindle 2 which is the better buy and why?
I have wanted a Kindle for a while and now Amazon have come out with the new Kindle 2. Which is the better product and why? You may check some reviews here: http://ezinearticles.com/?Amazon-Kindle-€ I choose Kindle 2 personally, for the new functions and enhancements. You may read more to...

Kindle 1 or Kindle 2?
I'm a college student on a budget and would love to own a Kindle onto which I could scan and keep my textbooks in PDF form. As an English/Foreign Language most important, this would cut down on my back aches caused by lugging around deeply of text-heavy books. Would I be better off just buying the new Kindle...

Kindle 2 ?
...any thoughts on it?? im thinking of buying one but wanted some opins. I own one and I close to it very much. I like the text to speech function especially. It keep my hand and eye free up while reading a book. It is fantastic and it has helped my value in many areas.I read a review...

Kindle 2 & sony ereader sound out?
I'm currently looking to buy my first ereader and I'm debating b/w the Kindle 2 or the Sony Reader Pocket. I've been doing my research on both but there are still some things I'm confused about:- Can you solitary buy books from the amazon store for the Kindle?- And, can you only buy books from the...

Kindle 2 and 3 comparison chart?
Hi, I just heard that Kindle 3 may come out tomorrow. I've also heard that it will own a bigger screen for newspapers, etc.But is there anything else that will change?I'd love to see a Kindle 2 and 3 comparison chart, similar to this one with Kindle 1 and 2: http://www.mobileereaders.com/Amazon_Kin€ Do you know if there...

Kindle 2 discount code?
Any one knows where can I find the best discount for the Kindle 2? Is there a discount code or a discount coupon that I can apply on Amazon?I want to buy it and looking on how to acquire it the cheapest. Thanks. Amazon is the only seller of the Kindle 2, so you better check it on Amazon.

Kindle 2 for computer programming books?
I was thinking about buying Kindle 2 mainly to support the lots computer programming books, but will kindle 2 be as any good as having the real book? I penny-pinching will it be hard to see the examples and code in kindle versus in a book? I'm not worried roughly the text, i'm just worried if kindle...

Kindle 2 How do i put my already owned ebooks, pdfs, and other files onto the kindle?
i have already bought books from amazon, but would like to put persoanl or preowned items on it, You can either email them to Amazon and hold them converted to .prc format, and get them through Whispernet at 15 cents/mb, or get them through email &...

More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com


No comments:

Post a Comment