Monday, September 5, 2011

The Amzon Kindle + The Reading Site Ebooks = Good Times!


This is a review of The Reading Site.I am quite an experienced ebook downloader and was very impressed by the service offered by The Reading Site. I recently purchased the Amazon Kindle and have been added tons of ebooks from The Reading Site onto my Kindle.

I probably won't bother buying any more paperbacked books in the future because reading ebooks from The Reading Site on my Amazon Kindle is more than enough to keep me going really.

The Reading Site lets you download unlimited eBooks for free for just a one-off membership payment. You don't have to download many ebooks to make a good saving compared to paying for each ebook at Amazon.com.

I am now working on creating my only ebook library for my Kindle with content from The Reading Site. I am progressing nicely but still a long way to go.

I spent quite a bit of timesearching on Yahoo Answers and discussion forums before I decided to take the plunge and join The Reading Site. On the forums and blogs, people were reporting good things about The Reading Site so I decided to give it a go.

The Reading Site promises unlimited freelifetime access to downloadmillions of books, comic books, newspapers and more, all directly to the Amazon Kindle, aswell as the iPad, Nook, and any other e-Reader. It over-delivered on this, big time.

Once I was emailed my username and password to The Reading Site I was instantly downloading ebooks. The first ebook I download was The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson. I also download the latest James Patterson ebook. I noticed Harry Potter is also on there but have yet to download that one.

I have been a member of The Reading Site for almosttwo monthsnow, and I have to say that it is an excellent service. It is a reliable service and the content is just huge. I honestly think that they have a bigger range than Amazon! The Reading Site is definitely worth a go if you are looking for lots of cheap content for your Amazon Kindle.

Click Here To Check Out The Reading Site


No comments:

Post a Comment