Monday, September 5, 2011

Amazon Kindle questions and answers


If I buy a Kindle DX from the US via eBay can I use it? (I live abroad)?
I realise the Whisper.net is only US based so i.e. DEFINATELY outbut I wonder if I can still download Kindle books via the internet.I'm not a US citizen and dont have a US addressed credit card. you can use it for up to 90 days...

If I buy an Amazon Kindle 2, will I own to distribute it contained by to bring back the mobile changed?
Anyone have experience with this? Is it chargeable from home? Yes, the Kindle can be charged from home. It includes a USB cable to charge it from your computer, and a power adapter to plug it into a standard wall outlet.The...

If I buy Kindle contained by the US can I d'ownload books within PR using my laptop?
here's a simple video to show you how...http://freshtech.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/video-how-to-download-kindle-content-if-you-live-outside-the-wireless-coverage-area/look for part 2 at the bottomHope this help. Yes, you can. See here for the steps that you can make it works: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i And since you're buying the Kindle, I've given another answer here nearly my...

If I buy the Amazon Kindle surrounded by the USA, will it work within Canada?
I heard about the Amazon Kindle, and I was wondering--if I bought it within the USA next month, would it work here in Canada? And if not, does anyone know if they're planning on making it work for Canada? it will probably experence iphone like diffuculties Source(s):...

If I buy the Kindle device & purchase books, can I verbs facts to comp for printing & enjoy it state formally?
Anyone know if this is possible?Kindle > Comp > Printing and Text-To-Speech You know the Kindle 2 is coming out soon, first quarter of next year I would wait if I were you. I have tried this and it...

If I deregister my kindle and re-register to another amazon explanation, does my already purchased content walk away?
I want to give my original kindle to my sister and buy myself the new edition. But, I also want her to know how to read all the books I have remunerated for and loaded already on the original kindle. Ideally I would...

If I download something for KINDLE edition can I read it on my Pc?
I lost my Kindle and there's a book I need to buy but I don't know if I buy it I will be able to read it on the computer No. The only device which can read books contained by Kindle edition is the Kindle reader. That's why Amazon...

If I procure the kindle on my iphone as an app can files be read to me similar to if I purchased kindle II? Thanks!?
You can open the ebook on the iPhone, but there will not be the text-to-speech function. Only Kindle 2 has such function so far. You can find some apt review about this here: http://theappleblog.com/2009/03/04/first http://www.speedreaderxreview.com/amazon Note...

If I purchase the Kindle 11, would I involve to be hooked up to the internet and wages a monthly charge?
I see you get some polite answers. I'll also suggest you to see what actual customer says about Kindle 1 and you'll know much more and have your declaration: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i I am getting my Kindle tomorrow or Thursday, but...

If I would buy a KINDLE from amazon and achieve a book, can I share this book beside friend?
I ask because there are a lot of books that I buy and my friends want to read later. will that be possible next to this? "> As long as your friend also has a Kindle, sharing books is simple. Just transfer the book...

If my ebooks college store say, Will the Kindle DX embezzle it? My ebooks store says the following about one of my books: Adobe PDF eBookCopy: not allowedPrint: allowed, but limited to 25 selection or pages every 7 days Can/Will i be able to put it on a DX Yes. Please see here on what formats of ebooks the Kindle...

If sex be resembling starting a fire, would you be approaching 2 sticks and some kindling or an aim-n-flame?
i would be a flame throwerfunny... i know a guy with the finishing name keels It would be Spontaneous combustion. Two sticks - I like the friction!!I like to rub and be rubbed.I like to touch and be touched.I similar to to...

If terrorists attack the China Olympics, will it kindle a anti-Islamic criticism that can not be stifled?
Terrorists plan to use WMD at the Olympics: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo If they manage to do it, I think you might be right. The Chinese are far less inclined to step scrupulously when it comes to something like that.Heads will roll, and this time it won't be...

If you buy a book on kindle can you read it on one computer?
or several computers? I was thinking about buying a book but I'm visiting my mom and will want to be able to read it when I return home.Thank you. No, you can read on the kindle and iPhone is from what I know. I'm afraid not, see here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i...

If you buy an electronic book,can it be downloaded on to two Kindles?
If you buy an electronic book,can it be downloaded on to two Kindles? I think they can if both devices are registered to the same commentary. Check their forum or contact customer service. Yes, see here for the full steps on how to share an electronic book on two Kindles:...

If you could re-kindle a friendship beside someone you don't speak to anymore who would it be?
We've all had good friends that hold drifted in and out of our lives. If you could be friends again with one person who would it be? My friend Sonia, we fell out pretty bad. But she was going through some issues that I was...

If you have lone one meeting, and enter a shadows room containing an grease light, some broadsheet, and some kindling.?
which would u light first? be wise this is a trick question the match The question should be. If you walk into a dark room and you flip the feathery switch on. You have one match. What would you light up first.

If you hold an Amazon Kindle, do you hold to buy paperwork on in attendance or are they free?
Like can the books just be downloaded? You'll entail to buy books for the Amazon Kindle.I do think the Kindle is great though, you can read here, it is the best review I've ever read about it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i You have to...

If you hold Kindle, what is your inference?
... I'm considering it and would like to know your thoughts. Was it worth the initial investment? Are there enough books available to prove correct the cost? Would you rather have the printed book? I dream up if you really love to read and you are burdened by carrying tons of books on vacation with...

If you own a Kindle do you still buy books from the book store?
I am thinking about buying a kindle and wanted to know if you own the kindle by amazon, if you still go to a bookstore and buy books? I still buy books if they are cheaper than the Kindle price, or if I don't want to lurk for...

If you own any perception when Kindle 3 will hit the bazaar, I would love to know.?
Those of you who have Kindle 2 - do you like it. Is it worth the money? Thanks all. If you are considering to buy the Kindle, I'll suggest you to read the actual customer review section on Amazon. It is the best and most...

If you own the kindle do you still buy books from a book store?
No u go to amazon.com you download them there no... its an ebook reader so buy an EBOOK I'm an avid reader and I own the Kindle 2. Since I got my Kindle 2, I had all books purchased within Kindle version, as I like to keep...

Im getting a kindle two and...?
If you buy the Kindle 2 off of amazon will it come with a charger? Yes it will come with a charger. Here is more info: http://www.squidoo.com/kindle-2 Source(s): http://www.squidoo.com/kindle-2 The Kindle comes with a USB charger. Besides having it able to connect to your computer, here is an adapter that connects to...

Im getting the kindle 2 soon and..?
can you explain what these are?:Kindle electronic reader, power adapter, and USB 2.0 cable (for connection to the Kindle power adapter or optionally to connect to a PC or Macintosh computer). Kindle electronic reader: The Kindle 2 device itselfUSB 2.0 cable: You can use it to connect the Kindle 2 with your computer. After connected, you...

I'm interested surrounded by a Kindle?
How good is it? They're a lot of money and I want to know if it's worth it. Completely worth it! You'll never pick up an average book again. The Kindle works very nice, great internet reception anywhere. The downloadable books on the Kindle are closely cheaper than buying the actual book. Yearly you will be saving...

I'm planning on buying an Amazon Kindle, how much does respectively book that you purchase cost?
And can you like rent books on it if you only wanna read a book one? It varies. It's other cheaper than the paper & glue book. I've seen them within the $2 to $10 range. The Kindle price is on the page for...

I'm thinking in the region of buying a Kindle 2 but it seem expensive. Are near any free books?
Kindle 2 is pretty expensive and I was just wondering if there be something on it when you got it. there a few actually, check the link below to purchase a kindle, and check out adjectives the available books.good luck Source(s): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J...

I'm thinking roughly speaking buying the Kindle 2 the appendage held book device, speak about me what you guys suggest nearly it.?
Do I save more money buying books from the Kindle 2 or should I just stick with the old- fashioned book? Help! You can read a accurate review here and decide. There are quite a lot of fortification in my opinion.

IMPORTANT question for Amazon Kindle!?
Q1.Is it true that amazon Kindle Whispernet only works in the u.s,does it work in the middle east,is nearby anyway to buy the books other then whispernet?Q2.How many are here in the Kindle when I buy it?Q3.How do I know that the books I want are in within?HELP! No the Amazon Whispernet cannot be accessed outside the US...

IN a nutshell, what is Kindle 2?
my mom wants to buy me it for my b-day, but i want to know what all i can do with it. You can read the videos to get a better thought about what it is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J It lets you buy digital books and reporters from Amazon.com and then read them on it, wirelessly (it...

More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com


No comments:

Post a Comment