Friday, September 2, 2011

Amazon Kindle Faq


More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com

Kindle DX PDF put somebody through the mill..?
I have many manuals and books within PDF format and I want to put them onto my DX. I thought it would be simply a case of DRAG and DROP ? is it ?Thanks for your time. Yes, just a drag and drop through USB will do the job. See the third paragraph here and...

Kindle DX vs a laptop?
Why should i get a kindle over a laptop that costs just the same? ($450) can't they both read PDF? I vote for Kindle DXI already have Notebook and I used to use Kindle2I really love it.It's easy for my life. I'm waiting for The Kindle DX. http://kindle-dx.tk Source(s): http://kindle-dx.tk I would get the...

Kindle e-book grill!?
Can a internet radio site such as Shoutcast be played over the EVDO through the audio headphone output? "> I would check out the kindles homepage (i linked to it below), I personally love mine, it really is freshly like reading a book.and you can download new books virtually anywhere, it is one of the best things i have...

Kindle e-book reader - does it display pictures?
For instance, if I were to purchase the e-book edition of 'The Dangerous Book for Boys', would it disply the drawings of the step by step instructions to fold a paper airplane? Yes it does, but obviously not within color. See this link for screenshots of the kindle with pictures displayed: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/our-kindle-ve yes -...

Kindle e-books from amazon?
Do you know how much books cost for the kindle? They range in price, from free to several thousands of dollars.Here is the link to the Kindle Amazon Bookstore, if you looked-for to check out specific books: http://www.amazon.com/Books-Kindle/b/ref 400 pounds

Kindle edition?
I'm trying to get a book on amazon, but it only comes in kindle edition. Whats the difference between a regular one and kindle edition? Kindle is an electronic format exclusive to Amazon. You own to own the Kindle electronic reader to be able to read whatever it is that is contained by that format. The Kindle edition will...

KINDLE HELP!! 10 pts!?
okay, so i was just reading my kindle and then it basically stopped! it said something about going to amazon or something and it took me to the home. Now everytime I try to read ANY book that I have it says spontaneous error occured. what do I have to do to fix it? There is a good...

Kindle lacking sprint 3g?
I live in an area without sprint 3g but i do enjoy sprint. Will i still be able to use the kindle's wireless connection. Yeah The Kindle only uses the sprint 3g which comes with it. It will not use other network or any gridiron that you originally own. However, even if you're in area without sprint 3g...
Kindle or not to Kindle?
I have three habits that conflict me on whether or not to buy a kindleI hear a book on TV or whatever that sounds fitting I always want to read it I write it down but lose the paper and forget about it when I turn to the book store or library or whatever I forget to even...

Kindle or Pantech Slate?
I want to get a pantech slate and a kindle 2(from amazon), but I only can get one of them. Which should I bring PLEASE HELP!! I would get the kindle, bought mine and love every minute of it.I provided the link to get your own: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00154J Pantech Slate by a landslide.

Kindle or Sony EReader?
I am looking into an electronic reader because these textbooks are so heavy. Which is better the kindle or the sony? I have hear that both are good. what are some pros and cons about each? Also, would I know how to find the textbooks I need for my classes and how much would they...

Kindle or Sony Reader, I can't settle on ... what is you inference and why?
The weak link in the Sony reader is the # of booksavailable. Kindle have that beat by a mile.Sony reader is lighter, the screen is bigger,and I like the typeface/font better.Google Sony reader Kindle and you'll findreviews.

Kindle or sony reader?
i've been debating over which digital reader to get as well as combat it, since i love reading 'real' books with a cover, and being able to 'dogie ear' adjectives my favorite passages, writing in margins...i'm a big believer in the more abused your book looks, the more you love it, use it, etc. ;pso i hold no...

Kindle or sony reader?
which should i get a kindle 3 or sony reader Kindle 3 is not yet out, but there is a comparison of the hottest Kindle 2 and latest sony reader here: http://www.speedreaderxreview.com/kindle Kindle 2 is just out, so I think it is still a long road for release of Kindle 3. I'll suggest you to read the actual...

Kindle owners -- does it cost money to deliver a book from the Kindle store?
For example, if you found a book for free on the Kindle store, does it cost 10 cents for it to be delivered wirelessly to your Kindle, or is that 10 cents only for converted documents? its totally free to have a book delivered wirelessly.i dont enjoy...

Kindle owners out nearby: If I buy a book on Amazon for the Kindle, can I lend it to a friend that have a Kindle?
Can I transfer a document like a book from one Kindle to another? If you buy a Kindle book from Amazon, you cannot transfer it to another Kindle. It is a shortening of the Kindle. Source(s): ...

Kindle owners out within: If I buy a book on Amazon for the Kindle, can I lend it to a friend that have a Kindle?
Once you buy a book on the Kindle, that file is not readable on anyone else's Kindle. The only way to use duplicate file on multiple Kindles is to have more than one Kindle attached to the...

KINDLE QUESTION HELP!!?
DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR USING THE KINDLE? Like with a cell phone plan? No, you do not. You have to pay for files you buy through Amazon (although there are places to get books that are out of copyright for free), but the Whispernet service is provided free of charge from Amazon. They have mentioned surrounded by their...

KINDLE QUESTION! 10 EASY POINTS!?
Does the Amazon Kindle work worldwide/overseas? Like in Israel? THANX EVERYONE! The Kindle itself will work everywhere. However, Amazon will not sell one to a credit card whose shipping address is not in the US, nor will they ship one to an address outside the US. And the Kindle will not know how to wirelessly download anything...

Kindle Question! Broken?
Ok well my kindle 1st generation has be freezing up a lot, so i called the CS and they are sending me out a new one free of charge. What I be wondering is Will I get the Generation 1 or will i get the Generation 2. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!! I don't own...

Kindle Questions! Please read!?
Hello, I have looked at the Kindle and I'm quite inquisitive. Firstly, can you use the Amazon Kindle as a wireless modem. That means nouns it to your computer and accessing the net from your Kindle. If it works, how is it?Next, can the Kindle go to any text-based site, or is it lately Wikipedia?Can the Kindle go to...

Kindle quiz, HELP!?
Can you listen to audiobooks on a Kindle? Yes you can! Beaware though, the Kindle is quite expensive most places. Some online stores have some pretty good deal, which is how I got mine. It's great though! Source(s): http://www.gotcheapkindle.com/ Kindle: Amazon's $359 New Wireless Reading Device The Future Of Book Reading. www.Amazon.com/kindle.It's advertised on the site's question.

Kindle Reader or Sony Digital Book, hold you used any one?
I checked out the Sony version but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I thought Cnet had a decent review though. Source(s): http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-982040 Yes. Both are wonderful but i still approaching to hold a book in my hands..

Kindle repair service.?
My Amazon Kindle screen has been tatty and Amazon charges 180 bucks to get it replaced(they don't offer a repair service). So, I was wondering if at hand is anywhere that I can get my kindle repaired at? Here is a discussion about the same problem, see if it help: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i

Kindle ruined? What can I do?
I got a Kindle 2 today, and it's hooked up to my moms amazon account. I got one book that cost 10 dollars, and one for free, and suddenly I tried order another book and it didn't work. It's been about an hour and it still hasn't shown up. I also tried ordering another and...no luck. What...

Kindle should I buy the hot one?
i'm confused i love reading and this would be great for mebut two things are bothering mekindle 2 does not have color for books that's fine but not for magazines and they got rid of the SD slot and do you know how long the freestyle life is for the new kindle when did you...


No comments:

Post a Comment