Saturday, September 10, 2011

Amazon Kindle FAQ


More Amazon Kindle questions please visit : BookFreeFAQ.com

Pros and Cons of Amazons Kindle and Kindle 2. Plus which one is better?
plus i have heard that kindle 2 does not have a removable freestyle pack, so how does this affect the overall quality of the product? Here is a good comparison of the two, both have pros and cons: http://ezinearticles.com/?Amazon-Kindle- Of course, if you can afford the price, Kindle...

PS3? or Kindle 2?
Witch do you prefer? Kindle 2 or PS3? Asking this in the Playstation section ancestors are going to say PS3.I am one of those people.I like the conception of Kindle and Kindle 2, but seriously, $360 for a book reader? That is ridiculous especially in this economy. Ummmm this is like comparing apples to oranges. I do have both...

Puerto Rico is within the US, no export limitations at adjectives, on the other hand Amazon refuse to ship Kindle. Anyone know why?
Puerto Rico is part of the United States. There are no restrictions on the export of electronic products from the U.S. to the island. This is clearly stated in US Custom Laws and Regulations. Yet Amazon insists it cannot ship...

Purchased kindle from videogames4u. any reported problems next to this company?
have no received notice of shipment and unable to contact them via phone or e-mail on their website What is the website address? I never hear of it... May be you better consult Amazon to see if they heard of such company selling their device: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i If you use credit card...

Put pdf on kindle 2?
how do i do this? See the section Sending Personal Documents to Kindle here, it is the official steps: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i Hope it helps :)

Putting my books on a kindle?
I have heard that you can keep your library on the kindle but i couldnt really find anything around what im supposed to do with the books i already own. can i download them for free, or do i need to salary 10 dollars to get the kindle copy? thanks The sentence means you can toy with...

Q 'bout Amazon's KINDLE.?
I couldn't get information on Amazon's Kindle website, but mah friend has bought the Kindle and loved it. She said that with the key-pad, you could write your own log entries or your own blogs. Is that true? What else can the key pad be used for? You can use the key wipe to add notes to the books,...
Question About The Amazon Kindle?
From what I understand college books can be bought now on it and I was wondering if I could bring access to books I already bought in the past by entering the books isbn or a serial number or something? because re-buying books would not be cool. Nope :( You have to buy files separately. On the upside,...

Question almost Kindle?
When you have a kindle, do you need a credit card to get books for it? I am pretty sure you do, although I do deem that they have amazon gift cards that you could get. But congrats, I am pretty selfish right now. Source(s): My Brain Yes, you need one. At lowest possible your Amazon account need to be...

Question for Amazon Kindle owners?
I'm extremely interested in getting a Kindle 2 (I've never owned an electronic reading device) but I'm worried about how long it will last. I realize that the Kindle 2 is strictly new, and nobody has probably had it long plenty for it to fail on them, yet, but what about the Kindle 1? I've hear that once...

Question going on for kindle please give support to?
If i buy books on my kindle account and have them sent to my itouch kindle app, do i have to re buy them to own them on my kindle too? No need. You can share the Kindle books in your Amazon account surrounded by up to six devices. See here for the...

Question going on for the unknown Kindle?
I'm looking into buying a Kindle and I would like to know the prices of some of the books or magazines you can buy for it.Can anybody support? Kindle books and magazines are much cheaper than actual ones. Pick an example close to this book, it is selling at regular price of 29.95, and even after...

Question in the region of Kindles?
I'm thinking about buying a Kindle, and I was wondering if it's possible to upload in any bearing ebooks from my computers desktop to it. Yes, you can. Read here, you can put Word or PDF files into the Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i I love my Kindle 2 very much indeed. If you are thinking of buying one,...

Question more or less amazon's kindle and use outside of the US?
I live outside of the United States and I know amazon's whispernet feature doesn't work outside of the US but if I purchase a kindle while I am in the US, is there anyway to download books when I obtain home (other than using the whispernet thingie)? maybe with a USB...

Question nearly Amazon's Kindle?
Please note that I know a limited amount about this device. And when I research reviews next to pros and cons the termonology confuses me. (Yes I am a Tech Tard). I really don't care about the locations of the buttons or how some people claim it is repulsive. The only thing ruling wheither I will buy it or...

Question roughly speaking a Kindle 2. Can this be done?
Hi!... I have tons and tons of books, many of them in foreing language and are out of print, but love them to death, but I also relocate and travel a lot, so, I keep packing them, putting them on storage and consequently unpacking them to place them in a new home. and...

Question something like kindle?
do you think it is worth the money? Anyone that has is is it as good as relations say? Yes, I do, especially if you are a person on the stir, it allows you to listen instead of verbally reading, it is a fantastic time saver, by allowing you to hear the contents of a book, and do...

Question something like the Kindle?
So for my birthday I ordered a Kindle 1. We also ordered this gorgeous red leather case. Well the red leather case came but obviously my Kindle was taking a while. Then they upgraded my order to a Kindle 2! Will this case still fit or should I transport it back asap? Yes,it will fit. I have...

Questions almost Amazon Kindle?
Hey everybody, I was thinking about buying Kindle, but I don't really like the hardware, I am more interested within the Kindle Store:1) How do you browse the Kindle Store before actually buying the device? I want to check which books are available.2) Are there any other applications that permit you buy books from the Kindle Store? For iPhone...

Questions around the Kindle 2?
I'm thinking about buying a Kindle 2, before I make my purchase I considered necessary to ask a few questions.Do you have to buy every single book you read from the Kindle?And is it really worth the money? It is defintely worth to get it. Yes, you obligation to buy every single book but they are cheaper than...

Questions give or take a few my Kindle DX?
I just got my Kindle DX and i have a few question. 1. does it have a back light? 2. Can I return a purchase? (i haven't bought anything i don't resembling, but you never know) 3. How can i change what credit card i buy the books and stuff off of? I want...

Questions just about the Kindle 2?
1. Someone reviewed the Kindle 2 and said that it doesn't have the Jump-ahead and Jump-back feature. I always thought you be able to type in a page number and jump right to it, also I thought you could set bookmarks? How do you rear pages on the Kindle 2?2. How do you recharge a battery for...


No comments:

Post a Comment